About SERVPRO of Wyoming County / Kingston Township
John S. Lazo
Owners of SERVPRO of Wyoming County / Kingston Township
SERVPRO of Wyoming County/Kingston Township understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Wyoming County/Kingston Township specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Wyoming County/Kingston Township can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Wyoming County/Kingston Township.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce
- Association for the Blind 5th Annual Chip in for Sight Golf Tournament Committee
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- POWER Wilkes-Barre Board Member
- Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber Ambassador Program